来源：夏日菜谱 时间： 2019-03-17
(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择与其相符的图片(5分)
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
(Ⅱ)录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 判断句子正误(T/F)(5分)
( )6. Jim lives in an apartment alone.
( )7. Jim’s father went to another city on business.
( )8. Jim’s friend knocked at the door last Saturday.
( )9. Jim realized that someone might be knocking at the wrong door.
( )10. A strange man rushed to Jim’s house in the end.
1. Eddie has to do, and he sleeps all day long.
A. everything B. something
C. anything D. nothing
2. they arrived early at that train station, they nearly missed their train.
A. Unless B. Although C. Because D. If
3. Look! Your room is a real mess. You should as soon as possible.
A. give up B. cut up
C. make up D. tidy up
4. Most of the students went out of the classroom. Only boys are waiting for you.
A. couple of B. lot of
C. a little D. a couple of
5.—I have changed my job.
A. So do I. B. So have I.
C. So I do. D. So I have.
6. the lights when you leave the room.
A. Turn on B. Turn down
C. Turn off D. Turn up
7. Teresa is nervous she can’t talk in front of the class.
A. such; that B. too; to
C. so; that D. enough; to长沙哪家医院治疗癫痫效果好
8. —How do you like this shirt?
—It looks nice, it’s too expensive.
A. and B. if C. but D. or
9. I’m a Singeris an interesting TV show many people like watching it.
A. so; that B. such; that
C. so; as D. such; as
10.—We’ll have a school trip to Fuzhou City Museum next week. 【 】
— . And I’m sure you’ll learn a lot.
A. Have fun B. Cheer up
C. Best wishes D. Never mind
It was Sunday afternoon. My younger brother and I were alone at home. My parents went for a party and asked me to look after my younger brother. I was doing my homework while my younger brother was watching TV. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Ding-Dong! My younger brother thought that it was our parents, so he opened the 1 quickly.
A tall man wearing a black raincoat stood outside. He said that he came to sell books and he 2 politely, “Are your parents at home? ”
Without thinking, my younger brother said, “No. ”Then the man asked, “Would you like to 3 some story books? ”I told him we didn’t want to buy. When I wanted to close the door, he suddenly pushed(推)the door very heavily and came into our house. He took out a 4 and ordered me to tie(绑)up my younger brother’s hands with a rope(绳子). I tied up his hands in a special way so my younger brother could untie 5 easily. The man then tied my hands up and locked 6 of us in the kitchen. Soon, he went upstairs to 7 money. I taught my younger brother to untie the rope on his hands. He then untied me. I rushed to the telephone to call the police, 8 the line was dead. The doors were all locked from th癫痫病患者可以生孩子吗e outside. It was lucky that the man 9 to lock the kitchen window. So we got out of the house through the kitchen window and went to the 10 pay phone to call the police.
Soon the police came to our house and the man was caught by the police. By that time, my parents had come home. We told them the whole story. My parents were happy that we were not hurt. They told us that we shouldn’t open the door to strangers. We learnt a lesson on safety. 【 】
1. A. window B. door C. book D. TV
2. A. asked B. ask C. answered D. answer
3. A. lend B. borrow C. sell D. buy
4. A. kiss B. knife C. gift D. pen
5. A. himself B. itself C. herself D. themselves
6. A. most B. some C. both D. all
7. A. look at B. look after
C. look like D. look for
8. A. and B. so C. or D. but
9. A. wanted B. liked C. forgot D. tried
10. A. farthest B. nearest C. largest D. smallest
Jenny was a student in my class. She lived in a happy family. She had three sisters and she was the youngest. She seemed to be glued(粘合)to her mother’s skirts. Her three older sisters took the bus to school every morning, but she was always driven to school by her mother.
One Friday, Jenny’s mother said to me, “My husband and I have to be away to Europe on business for two weeks. I am very worried about Jenny. She is so young and weak. Will you please help me look after her while we’re away? ”
As a mother of a kid, I knew how worried a mother would be if she was away from her child.
“Don’t worry! I’ll try my best to tak鄂尔多斯癫痫病医院都有哪些e good care of her, ”I said. I even volunteered to say that I would wait for Jenny at the school gate every morning to give her a familiar(熟悉的)face.
On the next Monday morning, I waited at the school gate to meet Jenny. When the bus arrived, Jenny and her three sisters got it off. I was surprised to see a happy girl, not a sad, tearful girl. I called Jenny over to ask her how the bus ride went. “Very interesting! ”she said, “I always wanted to take a bus with my sisters, but Mom was always together with me. You see there isn’t any baby in our family now. I can take a bus without Mom. I’m no longer a kid. ”
1. How many people were there in Jenny’s family?
A. Three. B. Four.
C. Five. D. Six.
2. What does the underlined part mean in the first paragraph?
A. Jenny liked her mother’s skirts.
B. Jenny’s mother liked Jenny best.
C. Jenny stayed with her mother all the time.
D. Jenny wore a skirt which was similar to(与……相似)her mother’s.
3. Jenny’s mother wanted the writer to while she was away.
A. be serious with Jenny
B. give Jenny more attention
C. pick up Jenny every day
D. meet Jenny at the school gate every day
4. What do you know from the passage?
A. Jenny’s mother would go to Europe for a trip.
B. Jenny went to school with her sisters every day. 【 】
C. The writer has a son or a daughter.
D. The writer drove Jenny to school when Jenny’s mother was away.
治疗癫痫效果好的医院1. Lots of p_________ are getting on the bus, and it looks crowded.
2. I would like to go to your house, but I don’t know your a_______.
3. There is nobody on the playground. It’s e_______.
4. The instructions were written in _______ (简单的)English.
5. To my surprise, Mrs Li_______ (未出席)the flower show last Sunday.
6. The class (meet)is very important, so you shouldn’t be late for it.
7. Lisa was in a hurry (open)her gift.
8. We are planning (visit)France this summer.
9. It was late at night. My sister (shut)the door and went to sleep.
10. Lucy was unable (find)out what had happened.
1. 听到这个好消息, 他高兴得说不出话来。
He was_______ _______ _______ say a word when he heard the good news.
2. 当你不用冰箱的时候, 请把电源关掉。
Please_______ _______ the power when you don’t use the fridge.
3. 妈妈, 明天是周六, 请不要叫我早起了。
Mom, tomorrow is Saturday. Please don’t_______ me_______ early.
They are going abroad_______ _______ next week.
You must_______ _______ your compositions by the end of this week.
某英文报社正就青少年与父母关系这一话题开展题为“How to keep a good relationship with parents”的征文活动。请你根据以下要点, 写一篇80个词左右的英语短文参加此次活动:
1. 父母规矩太多, 过于强调学习成绩, 不理解自己等问题;
How to keep a good relationship with parents
In my opinion, I have too many rules at home. My parents never allow me to go out
Copyright © 夏日菜谱 2002-2016, All Rights Reserved . ICP备 12009818号